Tag Archives: A Place to Eat

Broasted Chicken and Cheese Dip: “Looking Back”

Reprinted here by special permission of the author, Cindy Beckman, a retired Conway High School history teacher who writes local history.

In 1945, Kenneth Sullivan built a restaurant, Sullivan’s Ice Cream Parlor, on the northwest corner of Donaghey and Robinson. Patrons drove up to the south side of the building and a waitress would come out to the car to take their order for ice cream or sodas. Sullivan’s was also remembered for Continue reading